- How do we read and interact with scripture as communities of faith?
- How do we read and interact culture as communities of faith?
These two questions will be giving shape to our time together during this day.
We are excited to have two exceptional conversation partners for this event:
Dr. Darrell Guder
Dr. Guder is the Dean of Academic Affairs and Henry Winters Luce Professor of Missional and Ecumenical Theology at Princteon Theological Seminary and author of the landmark book Missional Church, among others.
Andy is the author of Culture Making: Recovering Our Creative Calling, winner of Christianity Today’s 2009 Book Award for Christianity and Culture and named one of the best books of 2008 by Publishers Weekly, Relevant, Outreach and Leadership. (Read more about Andy here)
- 10:00am – 12:00pm / Reading Scripture with Dr. Guder
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm / Lunch at local restaurants
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm / Culture Making with Andy Crouch
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm / Panel & Discussion led by Scott Jones
About the Location:
The Well is a church community in Feasterville, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia. Check out some pictures of the seminar space here.
More info and registration for this seminar: http://scriptureandculture09.eventbrite.com/