February 16-18, 2010
The challenges facing ministry leaders today are new and some of the greatest we’ve known in several decades. We face frequent change, increasing complexity, and a growing skepticism from our societal context. Therefore, we need a life that is up to the challenge and a work flowing from that life that corresponds to our particular call.
This year, it is our honor to be joined by well-known Philosopher/Theologian Dr. Dallas Willard. The number of accolades and awards we could attach to his name are great, but all the more, we know him to be a person that does what he teaches.
We will also be joined by Mary & Bob Hopkins. When you strip away most of the missional work that has been taking place throughout the UK over the last two decades, near the center of that development you’ll find this couple, quietly working behind the scenes.
Also, Todd Hunter, former President of the Vineyard and Professor at George Fox University will also be joining us. Todd has most recently taken on the role of a Bishop within the western region of the Anglican Province of North America.
Perhaps most important, we will also hear from one another, as fellow practitioners that are sharing the journey of ministry in this new world together. As always, there will be an opportunity to learn more about the Ecclesia Network and what is ahead for the network in the future.
This gathering is open to all and as always, will be intentionally limited in number, so register quickly.
National 4-H Youth Conference Ctr. (www.4Hcenter.org)
7100 Connecticut Avenue
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
15 min from Reagan Nat Airport
30 min from Dulles Intl Airport
45 min from BWI Airport
It is strongly recommended to fly into Reagan and take Metro/Bus to the conference. It’s a short, convenient ride and will save a car rental and decrease your eco-footprint. Directions can be found on the conference center website.
Please Register online here and then send your check to:
The Ecclesia Network
P.O. Box 3600
Glen Allen, VA 23058
Rates include all conference costs, lodging, and food for the course of our stay. Rooms include private bath, TV, data port, phone, etc.
Option # 1: Day Rates + Local Hotel Cost
For those preferring to stay at a local hotel instead of the conference center facilities, you will be charged the day-rate for attendance and will be responsible for securing your own lodging. There are several hotels available in the surrounding area at various pricing points.
Option # 2: All-Inclusive Conference Center Lodging
In this option all associated conference costs including lodging and food are bundled together for a more economical choice. Typical housing will be in 4 person, lodging style rooms. However, two person rooms or individual rooms are available. Your spot at the conference is reserved by receiving payment. Refunds can be given for cancellation until Friday, January 15th.
(Early Bird Rate Applies Until December 31st )
4 Person Room (includes private bath, TV, data port, phone, etc).
- Early-Bird & Ecclesia Network Church – $249/per person
- Early-Bird & Non-Ecclesia Network Church – $279/ per person
- Regular Rate & Ecclesia Network Church – $269/per person
- Regular Rate & Non-Ecclesia Network Church – $299/ per person
2 Person Room (includes private bath, TV, data port, phone, etc).
- Early-Bird & Ecclesia Network Church – $309/per person
- Early-Bird & Non-Ecclesia Network Church – $339/per person
- Regular Rate & Ecclesia Network Church – $329/per person
- Regular Rate & Non-Ecclesia Network Church – $359/per person
1 Person/Individual Room (includes private bath, TV, data port, phone).
- Early-Bird & Ecclesia Network Church – $339/per person
- Early-Bird & Non-Ecclesia Network Church – $369/per person
- Regular Rate & Ecclesia Network Church – $359/per person
- Regular Rate & Non-Ecclesia Network Church – $389/per person
- Tuesday (includes dinner) – $59
- Thursday (includes lunch & dinner) – $109
- Thursday (includes lunch) – $79
Tuesday, February 16th
- 4.00-5.00 Collective Session #1
- 5.30-7.00 Arrival & Registration
- 7.00-8.30 Collective Session #2
Wednesday, February 17th
- 7.30-8.30 Breakfast
- 8.30-10.30 Collective Session #3
- 10.30-10.45 Break
- 10.45-12.00 Focused Session (s)/ Discussion Groups
- 12.00-2.30 Lunch/Break (Introduction to Ecclesia in a separate room)
- 2.30-4.00 Collective Session #4
- 4.00-5.15 Focused Session(s) / Discussion Groups
- 5.30-7.00 Dinner
- 7.00-8.30 Collective Session #5
Thursday, February 18th
- 7.30-8.45 Breakfast
- 8.45-10.00 Collective Session #6
- 10.00-10.15 Break
- 10.15-11.30 Collective Session #7
- 11.30-1.00 Lunch
- 1.00-2.30 Focused Session(s)/ Discussion Groups:
- 2.30-3.00 Break
- 3.00-5.00 Collective Session #8